Monday 22 December 2008

The Christmas Break

Usually Christmas is full of festive activity, however this one looks to be different. After just handing in a 2500 essay on the American election, deadlines and exams are mounting!

This last semester has been a challenging one. Gone is last year where you could panic work to get the 40% pass mark. With new modules and new information, it has been a real challenge to stay on top of work as well as maintaining motivation. However, after two positive presentation marks (68 and 72% respectively) it has given me that drive to push towards the summer and a good pass mark.

As well as the deadlines, I have been enthusiastically looking for a placement for 2009. After the disappointment of missing out on the VW scheme, I am hoping some sports related ones come up after Christmas. I know for sure that I want to be in a sports related environment, and hope opportunities will come my way to realise this ambition.

Right on with the PACE, PRPM and PPE work pending for the 9th January....better get motoring!

No comments: